Monday, August 17, 2009

Julie's Work in Progress

Julie is working away on this precious baby blanket. We're falling in love with it, wishing we were that lucky baby! She is using Artyarns Cashmere Sock yarn in a garter stitch with size 6 needles. Nine skeins is what it takes.

By the way, if that's too much yarn to buy at the moment, we do have a kit that comes with six skeins of Artyarns Cashmere Sock yarn with an open pattern and bigger needles.

What's so fantastic is that this 67% cashmere yarn is machine washable, which opens a whole new world of possibilities for scrumptious baby things. The other 33% is one ply of wool/nylon twist. But it feels 100% like cashmere. So soft. When are they going to make it possible to feel something via the computer?

Like we said . . . lucky baby! Beautiful work, Julie!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful!!!
He is my lucky baby!